DAK001 - SdKfz 232 8 Rad Schwerer Panzerspähwagen - Das Deutsche Afrika Korps
We are extremely pleased to present you with the first vehicle in our first WWII range expansion outside of Stalingrad, DAK001 SdKfz 232 8 Rad Schwerer Panzerspähwagen - Das Deutsche Afrika Korps. Germany developed the 232 for use in the traditional cavalry role of the armed forces, namely identifying and locating the enemy and other reconnaissance tasks. However, when called upon the 232 did fight and engage the enemy with its 2cm KwK 30 L/55 autocannon and it's MG34 Machine gun. The crew figure is an extremely creative one as he's sitting on the bedstead antenna but can also be placed to sit on other areas or inside the commanders hatch, a feature entirely unique to First Legion vehicles.
With the superb sculpting and painting you've come to expect from First Legion, this vehicle raises the bar yet again and has the following features:
- Copper "bedstead" Antenna
- Fully rotating turret
- The gun raises and lowers
- The commander's hatch opens and closes
- Full bodied crew figure may be displayed inside or outside of the vehicle
- All accessories are separate parts and can be configured by the customer (4 rolled Canvases, hanging helmets, hanging bag)
- Fully detailed undercarriage showing struts/suspension etc.
- The aerial recognition flag on the antenna is removable.
1/30th Scale Hand Painted Vehicle for collectors from the World War II product range.